Thursday 14 February 2008

Emo's on my stairs HELP!!



Just made this random composite today after having a look 'round some of the production files for Elephants Dream. The CG character is Emo (from the short film Elephants Dream and the staircase is (obviously) a photo. I also made a quick little animation, which I'm quite proud of for the most part (actually it's not much, but I haven't done ANYTHING in blender for ages, so yeh; and the robot thing passes through his hand I KNOW!):


Emo animation test from Joel Davies on Vimeo.

All the models, textures, etc. are (c) Copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / elephantsdream.org

(My normal blog's broken that's why I'm posting to this one for a change :p )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks very helpful, I loved how you put a video of it too.. I think you should post more frequently.